Registration is now closed.
How registration works
Registration for the Workshop happens in two steps. First, you complete your delegate registration on the site linked to above. Second, once you have completed your delegate registration, you will be sent a confirmation email with a link to a workshop sessions selection form. Don’t forget to complete the workshop selection step: most of the sessions have limited numbers so be sure to book as early as possible.
Registration will close on 8 May 2015.
- Early-bird registration £280 (from 6 March)
- Full fee registration £330 (from 7 April)
- Accompanying persons £150
Payment may be made by credit card, invoice or bank transfer. If you wish to pay by bank transfer, please request an invoice and use the SWIFT code RBOSGB2L.
Before registering, we recommend that you
- use the Workshop schedule as an overall guide to the structure of the programme
- look at the detailed descriptions in this document to make sure the session matches your needs
Most workshops sessions have a limited number of spaces. If you change your mind about which sessions to attend, please email us as soon as possible, so that places may be released for others to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are four morning/afternoon blocks with workshop sessions. In each block, there are some sessions that last the full block, and some that only last a half-block. For each block, you can select one of these options:
- one full block session (labelled e.g. Block A)
- two half-block sessions that run in sequence (labelled e.g. Block A-1 and Block A-2)
- or you can opt to take a break